Word of the Chair
Mark your calendar!
IPEC Europe's 20th anniversary celebrations will take place on January 26, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain, providing an opportunity not only to look ahead to the regulatory and scientific development affecting excipients at present and in the future, but also to reflect on how the sector has evolved over the last 20 years.
A packed presentation programme - entitled Looking Back, Moving Forward - will cover some of the most topical and pressing issues affecting users and manufacturers of excipients, including:
- 20 years of industry support to excipient recognition
- Regulatory perspective on Excipients excipients in Europe: EU Commission
- Excipients regulatory outlook: what is going on, and what will change
- Current challenges for our global pharmaceutical environment: managing risk to fit excipient reality
- Excipients: providing an innovative edge for drug developers
- Raw materials availability: a threat for excipients?
Once again, this year's event will also include a poster session to showcase the best in excipient research, focusing this year on novel excipient delivery and technology systems, regulatory processes and challenges in excipient design.
Don't miss your chance to be at this must-attend event. For more details, contact:
Ms Séverine Robidou
1300 route des Crêtes
WTC – Bât L
Parc de Sophia Antipolis
T: +33 (0)4 93 74 73 86
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
A website will be created for registration (under construction)