Word of the Chair
IPEC Europe 20th Anniversary - 26 January 2012
Register to attend the 20th Anniversary of IPEC Europe and spread the word!
IPEC Europe's 20th anniversary celebrations will take place on January 26, 2012 at the Catalonia Berna Hotel in Barcelona, Spain, providing an opportunity not only to look ahead to the regulatory and scientific development affecting excipients at present and in the future, but also to reflect on how the sector has evolved over the last 20 years.
A packed presentation programme - entitled Looking Back, Moving Forward - will cover some of the most topical and pressing issues affecting users and manufacturers of excipients, including:
• 20 years of industry support to excipient recognition
• Regulatory perspective on Excipients excipients in Europe: EU Commission
• Excipients regulatory outlook: what is going on, and what will change
• Current challenges for our global pharmaceutical environment: managing risk to fit excipient reality
• Excipients: providing an innovative edge for drug developers
• Raw materials availability: a threat for excipients?
Download the provisional programme!
Once again, this year's event will also include a poster session to showcase the best in excipient research, focusing this year on novel excipient delivery and technology systems, regulatory processes and challenges in excipient design. Further details here.
The IPEC Europe 20th Anniversary is also a special opportunity to show companies' commitment to the excipient industry and highlight companies product, click here to discover the sponsorship opportunities.
We take this opportunity to also announce the launch of EXCiPACT Certification Scheme on the afternoon of January 25, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain.
For IPEC Europe members, note that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on the morning of January 27, 2012, in Barcelona, Spain.
Don't miss your chance to be at this must-attend event! Register here.