Save the date: APV-IPEC excipients seminar programme now available
The finalised programme for the IPEC Europe and APV seminar on the Impact of New Regulations on Excipient Suppliers and Pharmaceutical Industry - due to be held in Berlin, 1-2 October, 2013 - has now been finalised and is available on the APV website.
The seminar is designed to highlight new regulations and their impact on excipient suppliers and users,
- revision of EU GMP Guidance of Chapter 5 (Production)
- Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) – Risk Assessment Guide
- EXCiPACT as a solution to future audit challenges
- supply chain of excipients in the new regulation
- China’s new excipient regulations
- new standards on Elemental Impurities
It is intended for professionals working in development, manufacture and quality; distribution and sales; qualification of suppliers;and application and control of pharmaceutical excipients for medicinal products, as well as members of regulatory authorities and purchasing departments.
To register for this event please register here.